In the lead up to the “Star Wars” Triple Force Friday event on Oct. 4, Disney and its partners have announced a slate of new products based on the long-running science-fiction franchise. The announced collections will be inspired by upcoming franchise properties “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,” “The Mandalorian” and “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.” Products were showcased in a star-studded live-stream event from Lucasfilm. Items announced include:
- Kano: force sensor kit;
- Garmin: vivofit jr. 2 fitband;
- Hasbro: ultimate d-o interactive droid, fx elite lightsaber, scream saber;
- Controller Gear: purge trooper xbox controller;
- Zazzle: The Mandalorian lunch tin;
- Party City: sith trooper costume;
- The Disney Store: kylo ren mask; and
- IDW’s Star Wars: ultimate pop-up galaxy.
The announcement follows other recent licensing deals for the “Star Wars” brand including partnerships with Yoplait and Etro.